Monday, December 27, 2021

CorbinFisher acm0324 - Jesse Gets Fucked


Models: Partick

I'm gonna keep this write-up short...
I like watching hot college studs who are really into each other fuck, so when I had the chance to pair CF uber stud Patrick up with newcomer Jesse, I wasted no time! Patrick is a well-equipped top and Jesse has a willing tight hungry hole - it was a perfect match!
I stuck the two studs in a room and my only instruction to them was 'Fuck!' In their eagerness to comply, they didn't even make it up on the bed! I love my job!
TRAILERTRASHBOYS Jake Morgan Barebacked By Jesse Zeppelin & Ryan Evans Family Threesome With Muscle Hunk Neighbor Jax Thirio After Workout. GAY PATROL - Shoplifting Thug Fucked By Jock Stepbrother Jax Thirio After Workout. GAY PATROL - Shoplifting Thug Fucked By Jock Stepbrother Jax Thirio After Workout. JESS ROYAn fucked bareback by Jess ROYAN fucked barebakc by the straight LATINO Alex CRAWFORD. Jess Conrad Bareback - Gay Movie - Sean Cody - Jess Cassian Bareback - Gay Movie - Sean Cody.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:31
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 176.0 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Adriana

Release Year: 2015 Studio: Blacked Models: Adriana Genres: GangBang , Interrecial , Big Black Cock , Blowjob , Creampie Video la...